Why do you love your Ocean with GSH?

1. Hi everyone, I am really trying to break out of my neutral bbag box...and I think that I really would love an ocean with GSH, so if you have one please post pictures! I think this color blue looks great with jeans and is beautiful with the GSH. So, let me know why you love your ocean bbags!

2. I want to see some pics too..
    I `m sad I sold my bags.!!

3. I'd love to see the pic of it too.

Too bad, I have an Ocean with GGH.

4. This was the first GSH bag that had me losing sleep, so, I knew I had to have it. :yes: It adds a pop of color without being over the top bright. I wear jeans and neutrals alot, so, I love the way this adds that special "something" to whatever I'm wearing. My Ocean GSH Part time....... :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2007 Giant Silver HW Part Time.jpg
  5. Purse-Ooooh, your bag is really gorgeous. :drool:

The color and the hardware compliment each other perfecty.

6. Thanks DC!! - I LOVE this combo!! :heart:

7. Purse-Ooooh, the combination is beautiful, I think this has to be my next bbag! I think this combo get a little over looked with all the hype around violet and jaune. Yay...now I have a mission...as much as I love finding a bbag that I want, half the fun is searching ;)

8. PuRSE!!!! THis is one my Fav's outta your collection!!!! :love:

yAH better watch that tent of your yours!!! hahaha :boxing:

9. wow!! That pt is gorgeous!!!

10. Hmmm.....As it turned out, we needed to hire several guards since I am not the only one prepared to live in a tent, we had to expand a bit! So, hands off the PT, hmmm....unless you want to share your amazingly gorgeous Sienna?? :heart::heart:

[​IMG]

11. Thank you girls! Good luck on your hunt LV!! Totally worth tracking down. :yes:This was actually the only PT I have seen in this combo although I'm sure there are plenty hiding in a back room someplace :graucho:

12. [​IMG]

WOW, This bag is AMAZING!!!! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!:heart::heart::heart:

13. Thanks so much EJSC55!!

Anyone else out there with this combo?? :shrugs:

14. I am definitely on a hunt! I will be sure to post once I hunt her down! Thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful PT!

15. Bal Paris was sold out, or else... :smile: