WHY do you guys get so MAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of who makes the replica's which I certainly don't agree with (child labor). Some of these people are in a no win situation, not enough healthcare, not enough food on their tables, and not enough education in their country. I wish we could change all of this.

I will chime in... Fake bags are horrible on so many points. People get ripped off every minute of the day, and they don't know it. The fashion houses suffer from knockoffs. The laborers are used and abused. Etc. Then the people who do carry fakes and know it- they don't get the real reason to carry an authentic bag- the fact of knowing that you possess something fine, real, and luxurious. Worth working ans saving for. Lots of people are too concerned with looks and appearances. These people are easily led; they have trendy hair, trendy nails, trendy clothes, trendy furnishings, trendy anything. One day they look around and are dissatisfied with the possessions they have. Lots of fake stuff. Lots of nothing of substance. I love looking around my home and seeing what I have amassed over the years. Not museum quality, but certainly not bad, either. And that goes for my handbags. I bought my first LV 20+ years ago. And it's right up there in my closet today. I love it more now than when I bought it. Same goes for my Gucci, and my Aigner.... Anyway, that's what I think.

I do not get mad.. I just notice it.. and I just think to myself if what made them buy such a bag.. but would never be rude to whoever is carrying a fake bag.. its their money.... but I would personally not buy a fake bag..

But, am I missing something here? Someone help me out. This is a forum about purses right? I mean, just purses? That's why we're all here to just talk about purses not any of the stuff mentioned above. Purses, whether their real, fake, blue, white, big, small, etc. All about purses. Am I wrong?

You took the words out of my mouth...personally I dont care what other people have, say or think...including this thread. I think it is silly to spend time wondering why other people have negative comments about other people that carry fakes....who cares....at the end of the day I am sure those that have posted an opinion about people and fakes really dont care as much as is seems in a thread. This posting online stuff is just an outlet to express alot of feelings and thoughts that we probably would not say out loud about our love of LV and anything associated with it....JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.