I'm having my 1st bb and will be going for C-Sect next week... It is not an elective C-Sect by me as I've been looking forward to experience natural delivery so this was the last option on my mind. But then, by week 36, my BB is still breech and my gynae keep emphasizing it is safer for me to deliver by C-Sect, as he does not want me to wait till week 38 or even 39 when I can go into labour anytime and if any complication arises, have to go thru a emergency C-Sect. So, now I'm more or else prepared for it although I would be lying if I say I'm not afraid of the pain aftermath, as I've not been through any operations in my life. This is a major one for me. Wish me luck!