Why Do They Make See-Through Bags??

1. I just don't get it. Why would you want someone to be able to see what's inside? Is there anyone out there who carries these? If so, why do you like other people being able to see what's inside your bag? :shrugs: I'd really like to know. I've attached a couple of examples below: A Marc by Marc Jacobs and Guess by Marciano.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MBMJ.jpg Guess.jpg
  2. A lot of people who work in department sores can only carry clear bags when on shift.

Also, they make travelling through airports a lot easier.

And you can make a lining out of a silk scarf, so you can create a lot of different looks :smile:

3. hmm that's a really good answer lol. i saw a chanel one that was see-through...and i'm almost tempted to buy it...but i don't travel that much or work in a department store. lol

4. here's the chanels

[​IMG] [​IMG]

and i really don't know why they make this :p

5. I was just wondering this myself. Some of these see-through vinyl bags cost so much too!

6. I guess it really only makes sense for the airport...I can see them being used at the beach too though.

7. From a practicality standpoint I can't imagine why I'd ever need a see-through bag. But I guess they do have their uses. Maybe it's just me but I can't stand the thought of all my stuff being visible haha

8. I think that they're cute beach bags. I think that some public schools in New Orleans require clear bags or bags made of netting so that you can't smuggle weapons (we have a grrrreat public school system).

9. That's true! :yes:

They didn't have cute clear bags when I worked retail, and I hated it. Most of us used clear makeup bags, because that's all we could find. If Dooney had made their "lunch bags" back then I definitely would have bought a few. They're only $30! :tup:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Whats the name of the clear guess one? I am totally not a fan of clear bags but this one is definetly catchy =)

11. Back when I was in high school, I remember hearing about other high schools with a high rate of violence or threats of violence requiring that young girls carry clear bags.

12. I don't like them, but they've just reminded me of stuff that was popular in the 80s when I was at high school. Does anyone remember those jelly bags? Absolutely everyone had those :nogood:

13. makes sense with department stores and airports, but i kinda like them as a beach bag, you can use a towel to make it any color you want :smile:

14. I'm with you knasarae, I just don't get it! I'm not a fan! :tdown:

HOWEVER _x13 does make a darn good point And lists great uses for them! :tup:

15. Oohhh, jelly accessories... I remember those. Thank goodness those are out of style now.