Why do I look at ended auctions? Emerald with silver?

wow!

this is why I love balenciga... it's like finding a shipwreck sometimes. we don't know the entire history so it's all murky and weird and scary sometimes, but then once in awhile... BAM! gold!

I'm going to say it again, I absolutely :love: YOU!!!!!!! :heart: Your analogies just brighten my day! :yes:

I'm not sure of the official name yet - but I do have some photos to share :heart: ;)

Here are a few of this really interesting green... the leather is DIVINE, and it is such a rich deep jeweltone, with such perfect leather variation, so fabulous! I have also included a comparison shot against the 2003 S/S emerald.

Attachments

• ss04green12.jpg
    ss04green12.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 143
  • ss04green10.jpg
    ss04green10.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 121
  • comparison2.jpg
    comparison2.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 145
:drool: Oh my Mimi that is absolutely gorgeous!!!! What a find that was! The leather, the color, WOW!! Thanks for keeping us updated.It sort of reminds me of a marriage between seafoam and emerald(in the closeup pic). Whatever the name of the color is, it is stunning!

oh yay amour, bag twins! ;) :lol:

...it's a really hard color to match to another since it really is so different in person from any of them, but I think if you have to "compare" it could resemble a more jeweltone '05 dolma mixed with the "raw green tones" in the seafoam and the deep hue of the emerald (but of course wayyy darker) :smile: :lol: it is like mixing paints! love it!

I almost bought a used city in that color about a year ago on ebay, but someone else got it before I made up my mind. At the time, i thought it was emerald. (And I think LP thought so, too.) Then LP's comparison's of emerald and seafoam came out, and suddenly I wasn't sure what the color was on the bag that I passed up. I only wish I still had the pictures. But I do know that it was authentic, and it was a very true grassy green.

*bump* i just purchased a PURSE style on ebay in this color. i thought at first it was seafoam....then i wondered about emerald, but it's definitely darker than the seafoam...and has silver HW (pewter) so it cant be emerald....does anyone still have their bag in this color? is there any more info anyone can provide?

here are pictures:
IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0366-1.jpg

*bump* i just purchased a PURSE style on ebay in this color. i thought at first it was seafoam....then i wondered about emerald, but it's definitely darker than the seafoam...and has silver HW (pewter) so it cant be emerald....does anyone still have their bag in this color? is there any more info anyone can provide?

here are pictures:
IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0366-1.jpg

Emerald is a bit darker. Looks like 04 mystery green.