Why Do I feel The Need To Get More LV??!!

1. Hi everyone!! It's me Missypoo *Melissa*. As alot of you know that I recently ordered the Petit Noe in Epi Mandarin from Eluxury. Finally received an email informing me that it was shipped today. But for some reason I feel compelled to buy yet another LV bag. I'm in way deep!! Do you feel the same way as I do? :amazed:
  2. I dont' know. come to CLUB BAGNSHOO and drown your sorrows...
  3. It's called GREED, don't worry I have that same problem too!:lol:
  4. I thought I would be satisfied with just one LV bag, but then I had the urge to get more!!
  5. I can relate:shame:
  6. It's addictive. It took a while for that to wear off for me (like seeing the prices after the price hike).
  7. It's poison, damn that Louis Vuitton and how he's poisoned my mind !!! But I wouldn't have it any other way. :biggrin:
  8. gosh, i thought that i was the only crazy one, i do get that urge. everything i walked in a LV, i want to buy a bag even though i always tell myself that this is the last one that i will ever need. so it seemed like i am buying a new LV every 2 months. and now the damier speedy is out and it is so cute, i want to get one even though i have most of the sizes for speedy and keepalls.
  9. :sad: Same problem/addiction here.;)
  10. I have never been to a LV store/boutique, cuz I live in Nebraska. But I think I would go NUTS if I did get to go to the store.
  11. It's not an addiction if you can afford it.
  12. I know it's GREED, don't be ashamed, your among people who understand.:shame:
  13. I know how you feel. I just bought a Damier Speedy and Sweet earrings and I am now trying to buy some Robert Wilson bags. It's never ending. There's always going to be something you want. You only live once!
  14. We're all one step closer to rehab. :yes:
  15. yes, i am so glad that you guys out there are the same as moi coz my friends, family simply do not get me. :smile: i love brand new LVs but i also love to venture to vintage or second hand stores to check out discontinued LVs and as usual, i can spend all day there and just buy like there is no tomorrow! :sad: