Why do good sellers disappear?

1. I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but the seller victoria4412 was a my poupetter seller and always had bags that were relatively cheap. Does anyone know what happened?

2. lOOKS LIKE SHE IS SUSPENDED FROM E-BAY, JUST CHECKED ON HER ID. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT SOME J*RKS REPORTED HER TO eBay SAYING THAT SHE IS SELLING FAKE, WHEN IN FACT ALL HER ITEMS WERE 100000% AUTHENTIC, IDIOTS WHO LEFT HER NEGATIVES WERE NEW E-BAYERS. IT IS VERY AND VERY UNFAIR !!!

3. Yes, it's sad...as we all know eBay has decided to crack down on the counterfeit bags. Unfortunately, they have a bunch of idiots "authenticating" the bag listings & are suspending legit sellers. It's getting so hard for the honest sellers on eBay.
    I think we'll end up seeing alot of the good ones stop selling.:sad: I know I'm not selling anymore bags if I can help it, it's not worth the stress of wondering when they'll come & suspend you for nothing!

4. ^^ yep, it happened to me too!!! :hysteric:

5. ^^ oh no that's horrible! There are still so many gross fakes out there too. wth??

6. This Is Constantly Happening To Good Sellers Lately. I Have Lost A Major Supplier This Way Although We Are Still In Communication And He Sells Me My Bags Directly Now. I Understand Ebay Has To Be Careful Of Fake Listings But They Are Not Screening Everyone Properly. Everyone I Had Ever Used, All Authentic, Is Gone. That Being Said, I Applaud Them For Going After The Counterfeiters...especially The Scammers From Hong Kong.

7. This seller shows the "item locaiton" on all her (sold) items as Sacramento, California, but shows her location (on her About Me" page as Taiwan. Seems odd.

8. I know aaa, I saw your post. I was so disgusted!:cursing: Sorry that happened:sad:

9. I think one could read through the posts on this forum for about fifteen minutes and come up with at least fifteen reasons that both good sellers and good buyers are actively seeking alternatives to both eBay and PayPal!

10. :yes::yes::yes: strong agree, Kate E ;)