why can't I make decisions for myself?

?

Which color should I get?

1. Giant City in Cafe

2. Giant City in Truffle

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm such an indecisive person! I want to order a giant city, but I'm stuck between the cafe and truffle browns. At first, I was sure I wanted cafe, but since seeing pictures of the truffle, I'm no longer sure. What do you guys think I should get?

2. I've never seen both colors IRL but I like cafe better since it's darker and it will make the GH stand out.

3. Here's my Cafe' GH PT. It's taken in the daylight.

[​IMG]

4. Cafe is almost black...does that bother you? Would you rather have Truffle since it is more obviously brown?

5. cracker...that color is soooo beautiful! You're not make my decision any easier ;)

fiatflux: I'm drawn to the truffle because it seems to complement the gold hardware well, but the cafe does too. I don't want black, but the chocolately color of the cafe is slightly warmer than black and works well with the gold. As you can see, I've pretty much gone in a big circle with my logic

6. I say go with truffle. Its a lighter brown and the whole bag just looks more 'golden' if that makes sense and so is more striking.

7. I voted truffle. I bought the cafe city first over the phone, then shipped it back b/c it was WAY to dark for me IRL. I love my truffle. It is versatile for all seasons. Here is mine w/ rh for color reference. The pic of my daughter w/ it was right after I took it out of the box.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Oooh Shasta, - She is so cute your little daughter!!! And what a nice bag she is carrying :yes: Congrats on both!

9. Oops... Btw I voted for Truffle :smile:

10. I voted for Cafe- I think both would be very pretty though! Good luck on finding the one you love!:yes::heart:

11. I voted for truffle, since I find that the color is more pretty and versatile. Good luck with your choice!

12. Here's a pic of fiat's gorgeous GH Truffle.....

[​IMG]

13. ^^thanks Cracker - that doesn't do it justice, though!! I was just looking at it again today and admiring it. ;) I agree that the truffle really complements the GH. I remember Kim at BalNY saying that was her first choice for a GH bag (before the GH bags actually had arrived).

I love the cafe w/GH too, though. It might also be more versatile in the long run. I don't think you can go wrong with either choice.

14. Wow! fiat's truffle is gorgeous! :drool: At this point I'm thinking truffle because I already have dark brown bags and I can't deny that the gold hardware goes really well with the truffle (like someone said earlier...it makes it look "golden"). Thanks for all your input it's really appreciated!

15. I love for cafe more than truffle as cafe looks very close to black which is my fav color....it's classic, all year fav....:smile: