Why can't I get a straight story on cleaning my Mandy

MC8477

Jun 30, 2006
I have called JAX, my local boutique and the Legacy Boutique in NYC about cleaning my new Mandy bag and I got three different stories. Needless to say I don't have the care card. Any advice would be appreciated!

She's white. I found her at the outlet last week. I am assuming she was a return, so that's why there wasn't a care card. JAX said a damp cloth, my local store said nothing but a dry cloth and the Legacy boutique said sure use the Coach cleaner and moisturizer.

I was told not to use anything on the Legacy Vintage Leathers except your fingers. But I guess if there's a stain, it may be safe to use a lightly damp or dry cloth on it. I'm surprised that you weren't able to get a straight answer to this - how frustrating!

I was told the moisturizer has a cleaning agent in it. Someone on here posted getting a white ali and using stuff on it like the magic eraser and maybe apple cares stuff and said it came out great

The care card that comes with the Legacy vintage leather bags, such as the Mandy, says to only use a damp cloth; no Coach cleaner or moisturizer. I know that many people have used both and many also use Apple leather products. So, it's really up to you. I know there are quite a few members who condition their white Legacy bags with Apple conditioner.

I think I'll use the apple conditioner. I've treated my LV bags with it with no worries, but I'll do a test spot first. I'm just a bit looney with my bags, especially my name sake! LOL!