Why are LVs referred to as She?

ok..maybe i'm weird..but i refer to my bags as being male! etc: my mono speedy and baby brother (damier)..or their big brother the batignolles, but my PM is girl...either way, they're my babies!! hahah..i've got a serious prob!!!

for me, it depends on the style of the bag. If it's a girly bag (with dangly stuff or a pretty much feminine design) are "shes". (that includes most of the LVs i buy).

If the bag is more masculine / unisex (like slings and luggage), then I call them "hes".

Obviously, I have more "shes" than "hes". Haha....

I think most objects are referred to as 'she' like a ship or a car. The femisnist reasoning behind this being that one owns these things just as a man wants to 'own' a woman. (Sociology if the sexes 101 ;))
Wasn't THAT annoying =)
I am torn on what to call my backpack because it's pink 'she' but is a Murray 'he' hmmm. It's a he-she bag. I'll call it PAT

I think most objects are referred to as 'she' like a ship or a car. The femisnist reasoning behind this being that one owns these things just as a man wants to 'own' a woman. (Sociology if the sexes 101 ;))
Wasn't THAT annoying =)
I am torn on what to call my backpack because it's pink 'she' but is a Murray 'he' hmmm. It's a he-she bag. I'll call it PAT

:roflmfao:

I think some are meant to be male and some female like the taiga pices most of them have masculine names like dimitri and some like my new damier geant mage with female name i reffer to it as she.