Why are BBags usually photographed flat and empty?

1. I've been watching on eBay and most of the authentic ones are photographed this way.

Is it to show how smooshy and soft the leather is?

2. my guess is - to show ppl that are wishing to buy one - that this is how it looks... like a 'as is where is' type thing... sellers want to sell it is exactly as it is therefore not giving the buyer any 'false' information or hope... well thats what i reckon anyway...

hehehehe, Em - we can wait together for our b-bags!!! hehehehe!!! its SO exciting!!! ***hugs***
  3. I think it's also maybe because a lot of the fake ones don't necessarily take on that shape if they're too stiff and because the stock photos always show it in that stiff standing up position?
  4. I put a rectangular cushion inside my Ink City.... and bravo! Stock Photo!!:lol::lol:
    Pic10 454w.jpg Pic10 455w.jpg Pic10 456w.jpg Pic10 457w.jpg Pic10 459w.jpg
  5. i agree with susan-eric, i took pictures for my b-bags to show the slouchiness, fakes don't slouch as good as the authentic one.
  6. LOL! :lol:Soleil, you are funny! Your Ink City looks so soft!!! Now she's all set up to be a pillow.:roflmfao:
  7. Hey, you're absolutely right!! A leather pillow for moi.... hmm....yummy~:heart::p:lol:
  8. maybe because the fakes are stiff.