Who's Who at the LA Confidential Party / David Semel Cast Party

1. Sandra Oh and Ellen Pompeo

After hosting her own get-together, Sandra Oh joined Grey's Anatomy co-star Ellen Pompeo at bash to celebrate Pompeo's appearance on the cover of L.A. Confidential magazine. "I go to Joan's on Third and get my Chicken Milanese and prosciutto," said a Calvin Klein-clad Pompeo of the Emmy day buffet she'll provide for her guests in the hours leading up to Sunday's red carpet. "I do love to have a spread for all the hair and makeup people and the stylists."

Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart

Grey's doc Eric Dane and his wife, Rebecca Gayheart—who has been busy hitting up the Emmy gift lounges around town—also stopped by the L.A. Confidential pre-Emmy fete hosted by Ellen Pompeo at Hollywood hot spot One Sunset.

Sarah Chalke

Scrubs' Sarah Chalke also got in on the fun at L.A. Confidential's annual pre-Emmy party, hosted by Ellen Pompeo.

Ali Larter and Hayden Panettiere

Heroes director David Semel—who is up for an Emmy this Sunday—hosted a cast party to celebrate the success of his supernatural show. Ali Larter and Hayden Panettiere joined their small screen co-workers to kick-off the season with food, friends and a martini bar stocked with 42 Below vodka. "I'm more excited about the after-parties!" said Panettiere of the upcoming ceremony.

091307_pompeo_400X400.jpg 091307_gayheart_300X400.jpg 091307_chalk_300X400.jpg 091307_larter_300X400.jpg