Who's Wearing Pencil Skirts these Days ?

So do you think that someone with a pear shape can wear these ?
I am not a fat pear (XS top-S bottom), but I have round hips. And despite my love for pencil skirts, I always thought they were only for the "no hips" type of women.
-I have tried the look with pumps, but wondering if I was doing a big "no-no"-

If you have big hips pencil skirts look best if they are long and are worn with heels, otherwise they look wider than they are long.

I am not a fat pear (XS top-S bottom), but I have round hips. And despite my love for pencil skirts, I always thought they were only for the "no hips" type of women.

It's much sexier on a woman with curves!

In fact, if you want to accentuate your curves, a corset top would look incredible with it. If you want to even yourself out more, then wear with a looser blouse.

Yes, always wear with pumps!

Always wear a pencil skirt that fits. Do not buy one that is even a bit too loose, will make you look wide and frumpy!

I have a similar "pear" body type. A bit larger than you (I'm an S on top; 35-27-38) but still, hardly fat. And I don't look good in them.

I love the look on other people, but A-lines are so, so much more flattering on me. Same thing with sheath or shift dresses that have a pencil-shaped bottom half. I just don't do it.

:sad: i'm far from skinny, so I find when I wear pencil skirts..I look like a sausage. It doesn't help that eveyrone in my family has a butt :sad:

I would love to be able to pull off the pencil skirt look.

I love them in denim, but I have a hard time finding them because I have a thick waist and no hips. I think they're such a flattering style, though. Great for the booty!

I absolutely love the pencil skirt look, but I have never and probably could never wear it because I am terrifyingly pale and have absolutely NO BUTT. Anyone know any good solutions to my butt problems?:crybaby:

Attachments

• GreyBEBE.JPG
    GreyBEBE.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 485
  • RedBEBE.JPG
    RedBEBE.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 447
  • WetSeal.JPG
    WetSeal.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 653
I absolutely love the pencil skirt look, but I have never and probably could never wear it because I am terrifyingly pale and have absolutely NO BUTT. Anyone know any good solutions to my butt problems?:crybaby:

Get a pencil skirt that is extremely fitted, that cuts into under your behind. Also wear heels.