Who's Waiting For A New Bag To Be Delivered?

Oh your things look so cozy in your bag! This is exactly the bag I got only in brown but I use the Chameleon insert organizer and it wouldn't fit. By the way, how do you keep the weight of the bag from sliding the strap to a messenger length instead of staying at the shorter length? Do you tie a knot in each side? Anyway, it is a beautiful bag, Congratulations & Enjoy!

so far the strap hasn't moved and honestly I haven't played with it because I wouldn't wear it messenger style...be my luck if I did, I wouldn't be able to get it back to the shorter length:P

I'm so glad you haven't had to adjust the straps. Mine came all pulled out long and I slid it back up to shorten. But when I put items in the bag and put the bag on my shoulder, the strap slipped long again so I tied a knot on each side but the knots didn't look like they'd hold for long. And of course, the big thing was my Chameleon didn't fit. I loved the leather though and I am so glad you are happy with your bag. The leather is so soft, color is so beautiful and lining is adorable. And best of all, It looks like such a comfortable fit for your stuff! Enjoy.

Yahoo. The FedEx guy had 2 packages for me today. I got a Chloe tote and a Celine hobo. I love the Celine. :heart: I'm not sure about the Chloe. I'll have to think about it for a few days before deciding whether to keep it.
Doing the happy dance.

I'm trying to post pictures of my new Botkier Sasha, but I don't know how!! Can anyone explain to me how to post pictures (detailed instructions highly appreciated!). Thank you!