who's the pop

pop of the teens

1. lindsay lohan

2. nicole richie

3. mischa barton

4. rachel bilson

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. which one do you choose from these teen pops? although they have the same stylists, but they still have their own individual style...
  2. i'm sooo confused, i like rachel bilson's variety of wardrobe and how she mixes vintage and designer, but honestly i really envy lindsay's wardrobe. but i guess i vote for bilson, her style is something that money can't buy while lindsay's style is everything that money can buy
  3. I like Rachel she's funny, pretty and her style is unique. Out of the whole list I think she's dresses the best but I know that they do have times where they don't dress like they should or be on the worst dress list. I think as long as u r comfortable with ur style that's all that matters.
  4. yeah, i love her style, not just her dress. i also adore her jovovich hawk pieces she wore sometimes. they're so cuteee
  5. Rachel wins for most normal!
  6. Rachel B. She's funky, feminine, a little vintage. Great style.
  7. i like lindsay's bag collection but rachel's clothes...
  8. I vote for Rachel too. She's not over the top and still looks fab, whether glamorous or laid-back. She looks good in anything and she's got such a cute face! Can't help but adore her boyfriend either :roflmfao:
  9. Lindsay has an awesome bag collection. She gets my vote.
  10. I have to say lindsay lohan.
  11. As much as I love Lindsay Lohan...I choose Rachel Bilson, I like her style better!
  12. Ditto!
  13. I love LiLo and Mischa both. Probably because they're both Chanel girls.
  14. I actually like (most of the time) LiLo's dress sense.
  15. geez... it's almost a tie between lilo and bilson... it's so exciting :biggrin: