Who's ready for Bleecker Monday!?

1. I can't wait to finally go see some of these Bleecker bags in person! Here's a few of my faves. What do you think ? Which ones are you eyeballin' ????:woohoo::tup:

2. I am eyeing the XL Duffle in ink with matching accessories

3. ok...I failed to post pics!! here we go again!....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. also like these two....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. are they coming on the website tomorrow, too? i can't make it to a store tomorrow and i want to see them so bad!

6. It's nothing that I "must have" but I just want to see everything in person.

7. I have seen the Bleeker Bags in person at a Flagship store in Manhattan and there are quite a few bags that I love. The large duffles are gorgeous as are the flap bags. The Satchels are not in the stores yet but will be arriving in early October.

8. I think I'm going for a flap hobo in the wine color. I'm not really fond of all the larger leather bags in the collection.

9. Nice!!!!!

10. I just saw some of the bags and wallets in person tonight. There's a new store that opened up near me and they had the Bleeckers in. Even though I couldn't get the discount from them I got the large flap bag in Ink tonight :yahoo:. I love it!!. I'll take some photos in the morning.

11. i actually really like that swingpack.

12. Congrats on your new bag! Please post pics!!!! I'm actually on a BAN until Spring but I still get excited when new collections come out.:graucho: Some of these Bleeckers will be fun to see in person! Hopefully, they update the website on Monday as well.

13. Dillard's has all those bags already, I saw them today. The large duffle is HUMONGOUS, and I like big bags, but this one is huge. The medium one would be the one for me. That first pic you posted is my favorite.

14. :hysteric: Me! I'm soooo ready to see the new Bleeker line! I can't wait to try on the large duffle esp. in wine...and then later in Nov.-- the magenta! The ones modeled in the front cover of the catalogue-- are they the large or extra-large? Is there even an XL category???

15. Hmmm... Not the collection for me. :nogood: