Who's looking/waiting for their Birkin?

OH! Gorgeous! I would love love love to see that if/when it shows up! What leather did you ask for, luv2shop?
Vert Bronze only comes in clemence. ...sigh...the last time (and first and only time)I saw vert bronze was the summer of 2005. :love::tender:There were a couple of bags in that color that day, but nothing since. Perhaps some day they will run it again...

Ordered 35cm Gold Togo with PHW
I'm considering the 30cm croc Kelly. However, I'll have to wait til we finish renovating our home. Til then, I'll live vicariously thru PazT's croc Kelly :drool:

I can't believe I just noticed this thread and read what everyone is looking/waiting for! I love waiting too :graucho::graucho:

My brother arrives tomorrow morning from Paris for a short visit! He's dragging in something for me and I'm waiting for that (with bated breath - and it's killin' me!) :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i'm waiting for my orange size 25 birkin (i forgot the leather type) to arrive....i already paid for it when i was in paris last june, and the SA said it will take about 2 to 6 months to be ready....i can't wait!!!! birkin size 25 is my dream bag, it's soooo cute!