Who's Itching For Some Tokidoki?!

I don't need or use stationary ... but it's toki stationary .. hmm. I'm gonna have to think about this one. I guess if they give you a lot of sheets then maybe I'll get it .. but with the use of email who am I gonna handwrite stuff to? :hrmm:

^LOL, that's true. One of my best friends is in the Philippines right now. I have been writing to her, but she's moving back in like a month. Boo, nobody to send toki to! hahaahaa.

I just put in my pre-order :biggrin: woot.

haha I wanted to put in my order while I'm at work but now I just realized that I left my check card at home w/ my bf so he could w/draw some cash since I wasn't able to make it to the ATM... ah maybe it's for the better :P

You can get free shipping of any in-stock purchase of $25 or more with the code PETERPARKER. Only catch is that Tokidoki stuff is considered pre-order. If you put $25 worth of other in-stock items, then any pre-ordered items also in your cart will be free. Either that, or you can wait until the items are actually in-stock and available. Hope this helps someone!

The code for free shipping is PETERPARKER? Hmm is the site selling the stationary some kinda comic book site? Haha I love that tho for a promo code. I'm gonna have to look at the stationary and journal again and decide.

Just paid my Macy's bill.. woo hoo !!