Who's hot and who's not...........

1. they're siblings, but some differs like heaven and hell.......:nuts:
    what do you say...................:idea::idea:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

if you want to see more celebrity siblings, check Celebritywonder.com

2. Don't forget the most famous hit and miss siblings of current pop culture: Hilary and Haylie Duff. The elder sister honestly looks like a horse !

3. I hate that nose of hers. :lol:

4. Geez, Eric Roberts needs to lay off the tanning spray....he's sooooo ORANGE!!! Which reminds me of something, he must be reading this book....hehe:lol:

dingbats_1.jpg
  5. That is SO funny! I was thinking of that the other day, too!

6. Brit Brit's little sister is adorrrrable. I feel bad for Haylie Duff, it's like... everything that went right for Hillary went wrooooonnnnnnnngggg on her. :-X

Oh, and if anyone says anything bad about Maggie Gyllenhaal- they're dead wrong!!!

I love love love Maggie, and her and Jake are the most fabulous siblings ever. :smile:

7. I've always liked the Wahlberg brothers. Very down to earth and they seem to have turned out to be nice men who are very talented.

8. I'm curious.. anyone has a pic of Haylie? Never seen her before..:shame:

9. Ok...
    Both Afflecks are hot (!), neither Wahlberg, neither Roberts (I guess Julia if I have to choose), Jake (poor Maggie - she's just not that cute - good actress though), and definitely Jamie-Lynn over K-Fug's wife!

10. Has anyone ever read the Fug girls comments on Haylie Duff?? They continue to make fun of her saying that she 'looks like a man' (transexual). She's definitely not as attractive as her sister, but I guess I don't see the 'manliness' in her that they keep making fun of. I guess I just don't get the joke.

11. Ashlee Simpson can be considered the "less hotter" sibling.:amuse:

Jack and Kelly Osbourne are both horrid.

Luke Wilson is hotter than Owen Wilson.

Beyonce is a million times more beautiful than her sister Solange:wondering

12. Luke Wilson is hotter than Owen Wilson.

100% agree! (forgot about those siblings)

13. i actually find casey hotter than ben (affleck that is).

14. I totally agreed! Something mysterious about him...

15. elo22_hilary_et_haylie_duff_2.jpg