Who's GUILTY of this???!!!.....

1. I don't know if this is odd or not, but I have never in my life tried any of those things. I am such a careful eater...always have been.

2. I have Starbucks Chai latte's which I'm sure are just as bad..and I eat tomato soup...I should probably look for the healthy request.

3. I am sooo glad I've never seen nor eaten such trash. Though I am sure all those things taste heavenly (like most high fat&sugar foods do).

4. I am only guilty of one of those, surprisingly enough, number #8!! Campbell's chicken noodle soup. Sometimes when I am in a rush coming home for a quick lunch break I pop open the cupboard and make a can of chicken noode soup. I often buy the Healthy Choice ones too, but REALLY, how healthy are ANY can soups for you?

oh well.

5. I've not had any of those either except a Starbucks tall latte once in a blue moon.

6. the only thing on there i eat is campbells soup, and i only eat the tomato one. thank goodness my pregnancy has turned me off of it though, for good reason too it seems!

7. I do eat Mrs. Field's cookies every so often. They're sooo yummy!

8. I guess it is really no surprise that the foods listed would not be great for us; however, you can pry the Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes out of my cold, dead, hands - I love their cheesecake - (and a splurge every now and then isn't hurting anyone.) :p

9. crap!!! 6 carb cheesecake, Chipotle Chicken Burrito, and campbells condensed soup!!! I really thought the burrito is not bad!!! I'm guilty of all of these. I'm doomed.......

10. Yay! I'm not guilty of that hehe ;)

11. I've only had a Mrs. Fields cookie every once in a while and Chicken Noodle Soup when I'm sick.

12. Thankfully, I'm safe for now! I don't currently eat any of those foods. I used to eat Campbell's soups but many of them have MSG, which gives me a stomach ache. Now I only eat fresh soups from Whole Foods or I make them fresh myself!

Although I don't eat the McDonald's Chicken Selects, I am guilty of eating their McNuggets in the past!

13. That's my only one too...only once in awhile

14. The only thing on that list I have eaten is Campbell's soup, but that was a long time ago. I haven't eaten a can of Campbell's soup in years.