Who's Got Gigi and Can You Post Pics?

To those who said they are waiting to exchange, the Clay ones wont be hitting the stores as they are all completely gone. Only the whiskey color remains. I have been checking everyday for one to show up in JAX as that's the one I want.

To those who said they are waiting to exchange, the Clay ones wont be hitting the stores as they are all completely gone. Only the whiskey color remains. I have been checking everyday for one to show up in JAX as that's the one I want.

It says clearly on the Coach Website that the Gigi tote will be available in stores on 7/30. I am going to my flagship store which carries Legacy to see if I can swap it out. If not I will be returning it as I don't think that spots are acceptable on a bag that costs $658.

I feel the same way about handbags!!! No matter what I'm wearing as long as I'm carrying a Coach bag, I always feel chic!!!

Exactly. It's kind of like, "I may look like a scrub today, but I can totally afford to dress better than I am right now." It gives people the illusion that I'm just scrubbing it for the day. (Although it's totally not true. *LOL* I'm scrubbing it all the time. But still, other people don't know that.)