Who's gonna go see Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

1. I am! I am!:wlae: Can I get woo ha!

2. I am too. I think it looks hillarious!!:lol:

3. Yeah, BF and I are so there!

4. Me too! Tonight! Yay!

5. Meeee! At 6:40 tonight. It's been a long week and I'm really looking forward to laughing and relaxing!

6. I probably should go see it: it was filmed here!! There was a big spread in today's local paper rehashing the filming of it last fall. North Carolina has become "Hollywood East" but it was still a big deal that they filmed in the little bitty town of Cramerton!!

An aside: if you've seen the latest Hamburger Helper commercial, that was also filmed here.

Hollywood in Redneck Central? Whoda thunk it? :upsidedown:

7. am i the only idiot in america that doesn't think will ferrell is THAT funny? i mean.. sure, More Cow Bell is hilarious.. and some other things he did.. but i dont think i'm a fan for his type of comedy. it's so... exaggerated? over the top? shrugs. i wanna see it anyway for the 'nascar' aspect of it. heh.

8. I can't wait to see the movie!!! Mainly because I am huge NASCAR fan!!! :love:

I do agree, Will Ferrell can be a little over the top but, he does always seem to make me laugh. :biggrin:

9. I just got back and bounced onto Purseforum to see what people thought. I thought it was funny but not as funny as Anchorman. I missed the banter between characters (I missed Brick!!!!), this was more about Will Ferrell. But it was still pretty funny, worth seeing!

10. i saw it tonight, i thought it was really funny (possibly because i'm from a region that is heavily populated by nascar fans). i'm not normally much of a will ferrell fan, but this was full of lots of genuinely funny stuff, i definately recommend it for anyone that needs a break from seriousness.

11. Grr, I worked all day today and got so sleepy that I opted to stay in and see it Saturday. I am glad to hear it is worth seeing. I am still so excited!

12. ^We May See It....My Son Goes Around Saying "Ricky Bobby" ~ Non-Stop. Who Knows If He'll Want To Sit Through It! It Depends On The Movie!

Prada Psycho ~ That Is Sooooooo Funny!

13. I will be in Anaheim, CA for a week (for work) but I am going to try and see it while I am there. If not, I have to wait for the DVD :crybaby:

14. I can't wait to see this movie!!! It looks hysterical! I love Nascar and that's awesome that they did a spoof on the sport. I'm glad they decided to cast Will Ferrell. He is sooo funny!

15. So I watched it last night and thought it was pretty funny but not as funny as I originally thought just watching the previews. Overall, I suggest watching it b/c it was good but not my fav comedy. I think Clerks II still has my highest vote:yes: