Who's Going Black Friday Shopping???!!

I'm not even remotely tempted to go black Friday shopping haha. :P I get (and buy!) enough clothing throughout the year as is, and the deals at NM, Saks, Woodbury, etc. are good enough for me! :heart: I was at Woodbury the other day and the Chanel SA mentioned that it's completely insane and takes hours and hours to find parking... so hell no, unless I were getting something beyond amazing out of it. :nuts: Happy black Friday shopping to everyone, and I hope you all score some fabulous things!! :tup: ;)

I think my BF is planning to go to the PX (post exchange, army) because they open up at midnight, I believe (it's a brand new facility and a grand opening and a MAJOR sale). I wish I could say that I think the lines will be shorter there than at other stores, but judging from what I saw of Thanksgiving grocery shoppers at the commissary, I think the lines will be even LONGER on post. I don't really have any money to spend, but I'll probably tag along with him like I do every year. But even if we get there at midnight there are gonna be tons of people who got there a lot earlier. I bet people will start lining up there hours and hours before. Too much free time on their hands. But I will agree that the allure of tax-free shopping is incredibly tempting!

There are sooo many people at the BX! We get there about 2 hours early and the line is usually already around the building! You really would think there would be less people because its a military base. Sooooo NOT the case! I always go ready to stand in line and with a huge mug of hot chocolate! lol

I was thinking about going to Best Buy and Target... hopefully I will wake up on time. I also wanted to go to the outlets at midnight, and see what I could score, but I am still undecided because I have to work that morning!

The madness on Black Friday is like the madness in buying a Wii. I already have one but I'm trying to get my hands on one for my relatives for Christmas. It's so f'ing hard to buy one!! GAHH

I cant!!! I live in Bergen County NJ which means that there are like 5 malls within 10 min of each other, so people from ALL OVER (especially NYers bc its 10 min from GWB) come here and there is traffic everywhere its not fun.

As much as I would love to, I am just not doing it. The lines and crowds are CRAZY and it's all too chaotic. And I am still trying to make sense of these 5am opening times!! 5am!! I would never get up that early to shop!

I have all my Christmas shopping done so it would be about finding good deals for myself. I know how crazy it is out there so I may just hit up all the online sales in the comfort of my quiet home.

I know its going to be crowded but its kinda fun..Last year I saw this old lady tripping a person with her cane while she was on her cart... Lmao it was so funny.. And then I heard this lady scream "OMG you stepped on my leg A$$hole" I was cracking up.... And then this other lady tried to take the digital camera I was going to buy out of my hand... OMG they were so desperate....
Let me tell you, those innocent-looking little old ladies can be mean!!!! If you get between them and a seat on the NYC subway, step out of their way, they will push you onto the tracks. And they always try to cut in line at Burger King in Manhattan pushing to the front of the line and acting as if they didn't notice the twenty people in line that they just cut!

I cant!!! I live in Bergen County NJ which means that there are like 5 malls within 10 min of each other, so people from ALL OVER (especially NYers bc its 10 min from GWB) come here and there is traffic everywhere its not fun.
One time I made a wrong turn into Garden State Plaza the week before Christmas and it took me an hour just to get back out. It was a nightmare!!! One I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I go every year, but aroung 10am...I am not the kind of person to camp outside of the store:lol:
It seems like evryone has horrow stores with black friday...Try and go at noon its not to busy.

Let me tell you, those innocent-looking little old ladies can be mean!!!! If you get between them and a seat on the NYC subway, step out of their way, they will push you onto the tracks. And they always try to cut in line at Burger King in Manhattan pushing to the front of the line and acting as if they didn't notice the twenty people in line that they just cut!

:yes:yess that happened to me numerous time, but I just laugh at it:lol:

not me, i have to work 4:45 am to 4 pm, great... my husband is going though. I want to go one year just to see how its like from the shoppers view, not the working view(this will be my third black friday working retail).