Who's getting Amarante?

Are you planning on buying an Amarante Vernis piece?

1. Yes!

2. Maybe

3. No

4. Nope- still prefer Pomme d' Amour

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm eagerly awaiting June to get my hands on a cles (since the Dentelle one won't be produced :sad: ) What are you getting?
  2. depends, i want pics!
  3. I still can't imagine what the color is going to be like so I'll have to wait and see.
  4. I want to see what it looks like first.
  5. Amarante is another French word for red, so wouldn't it be similar to the Pomme d'Amour :huh:?
  6. I dont think the vernis is coming out till the end of the year. The inclusion pieces are coming out in June.
  7. need to see it IRL, but i love all inclusion pieces so far, besides my B-day is mid june......:graucho:
  8. If it is the color I am hoping for I'll get a 4 key holder.
  9. I'm definitely getting something, but I don't know what yet! :biggrin:
  10. My SA says it's going to be a cross in between black and aubergine, so my personal thought is that it's going to be somewhat of a black cherry, since some people have said that it's similar to the Chanel nail polish color vamp.

Some possibilities:

11. I heard that's gonna be a "dark-deep-red" color, it's almost look black at night but deep red with light on...I really can't wait to see it IRL!!! :love: But I really want one already!!!
  12. I'd like to!
  13. I'm hoping i can convince my DH to get me something big... like a bedford, afterall my B-day is in June, what better way to celebrate then with a brand new LV piece?:yahoo:
  14. I love that color!!! That color is pretty sexy for a car, I saw a 3 series in this color and its TDF, so imagine what it'd be like on a cles or the Lex!!! :graucho::graucho::nuts:
  15. Yup I've seen the color in the accessory book and it's a very dark purple-y mauve color. It's gorgeous...I'm on the list for the Speedy Inclusion keyring. I believe the vernis version won't be out until fall though, while the Inclusion will be out in June.