Whoohoo, won $500 gift card to NM

1. Hey girls,

You won't believe this, but I won a $500 gift card to Neiman Marcus! I completed a survey from them in December on shoes (another huge passion for me lol). For my trouble my name was entered into a drawing, and I WON!

So what should I apply the gift card to? Any ideas?! My SA invited me to the Chanel trunk show on Feb 18th and I am so tempted to ditch work and drive down to SF!
  2. A new bag! 500 will pay the tax, lol ! congrats, I have a 250 GC to Neimans and Im thinking what I can get , earings or something. You could get shoes too or a new wallet, something fun!
  3. ^ Agreed. Congrats!
  4. woahhhh!! way neat! CONGRATS!
  5. How cool!! Congrats!
  6. :yahoo::nuts: OMG!! That is seriously the most exciting news EVER!!! I would have jumped up and down with joy for at least one hour HAHAHA
    Definitely something Chanel!! Hehe
  7. Wow, that's raelly nice. Congrats! You should get a bag! :graucho:
  8. OH MAN!

I did that survey too!!WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Congrats!!!(Wish I had won too,heehee!)

9. i was screaming in my car after i saw the email on my Blackberry (yes I was driving, but at a stop light!). i've never won anything before! so exciting!!!
  10. How exciting! Congratulations!
  11. congrats!!
  12. Congrats....jus wonder what can $500 buy, probably accessories unless u may want to top up the difference if buying bags.
  13. i would get a pair of shoes
  14. thats great!
  15. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!