Whoo-freaking-hoo!

Hey

CONGRATS on the job!!!

that is great to hear. i hope it gives you the much needed time away from home and interactions with more people. as well as the opportunity to do what you love!!! i'd wish someone would pay me to work with gorgeous clothes and all :drool:

Very sorry to hear about your grandpa and sister's husband...

i'm glad you're getting help with depression and like you said, one day at a time.

hope things feel better soon.

hugs, bubbles

Fantastic, Ethan's Mommy! I may have missed some follow-up, but I hope you are feeling better. Your former job left you in pain, didn't it? And so much trauma in the rest of your life! Hopefully this is a positive turning point.

It's so good to have you back.:flowers:

Congrats on all the positives! Very sorry to hear about the troubles, though.

Sometimes when I am going through a rough patch I try & remind myself that if you're feeling like you're at the bottom, YOU CAN ONLY GO UP!

Congrats w/ the job & therapy. Therapy can do WONDERS!

:yahoo:*HUGS* Congrats! You go girl! It's nice to hear that even though some tragic things have happened it hasn't stopped you from living your life. And I'm proud to your you're getting help your depression. I know quite a few people with the same problem but haven't exactly come to terms with it and haven't gotten any help. More power to you! And goodluck with your future endeavors. :tup: