Whoo-freaking-hoo!

1. I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shopping at maurices the other day with my cousin and asked if they still had a position that i had heard about awhile ago..long story short i'm now an assistant manager:tup:

It's nothing that I want to do for the long haul but i NEEDED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!! I'm still looking for something full-time that pays close to what I used to make as a CNA but for now..this works! I get to work with fashion and that, i would pay THEM for!!!

I haven't posted in SOOOO long on here because everything in my life was SO negative! my adopted sister's husband actually tried to kill her so that was a huge :wtf: to our family...then my only Grandpa i've ever had died so that is just a huge thing i'm still trying to deal with..i've also started treatment for depression and I think that it is going well so far! If only I could make my back injury go away I would be super.......one day at a time though

But I needed to post now that I have something POSITIVE to talk about! I can't wait until I can think about purchasing LV again! I love that although i've sold some of my LV, I still have so much left and don't have to think about parting with some things...prayers do get answered!

OK, time for bed now...Goodnight everyone! :flowers:

2. glad to see you back here EM! sorry to hear about all the things that has happened. let's hope it will be on the up swing from hereon! :biggrin:

3. Thats great congrats!!! Keep us posted on how it goes, sounds like you'll really enjoy yourself.

4. YAHOOOOO! congratssssssss! so happy for ya! think about all the future LVs :drool:

5. Congrats!!

6. Congrats and good luck!

7. Well they say bad luck happens in 3's so hopefully you won't have anything else negative happen! I wish you ONLY the best!!! Take care!!! Be positive!!!! :smile:

8. So glad for you --- congratulations on your new job!! You sure had some tough times, but you've come through with a really positive attitude. Things will keep on getting better!

9. Congratulations!!! ;)

10. Congrats on the job! Hope everything is working out well for you!!!

11. I recognized your posting name....welcome back!!

12. congrats on your new job......hopefully theres more LV in your future!

13. Glad to see you again. I was worried about you. Happy to hear there is some positive and sorry to hear about all the negative.

14. GOOD ON YOU!!!! sending some more positive vibes your way ;)

15. Congrats!