WHOA! Envelope Clutch gets an A++++++++

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ the love that has sprouted once again for Balenciaga!!!!

This clutch is so FUN, seriously with all it's compartments and unique-ness I cannot explain how much I love this- there are SOOOO many pockets for your stuff to fit into!

The largest pocket I love is the one that takes over the entire bag- from the flap to the bottom- and because it's in SILVER giant hardware my heart melts and says--- "oh yah- you need me every single day for the REST of your life- even if you have NO clutch life whatsoever. Just having me in your closet makes you smile :love: "

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

My question is ................ where the heck would I tye the mirror too????????????? :confused1:

2. Your clutch is stunning!

The front zippered bit is not a real pocket is it? Otherwise I'ld tie the mirror to that zipper and tuck it into the pocket, or into the main pocket.

3. :huh:

And a couple more purchases this week!!! One pair for me and one for my mums for her Christmas!!!

Don't ya think my gloves go sooooo well with my Violet GSH???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Ahh, that clutch looks amazing--congrats, congrats! :love: I'm dying to get one now :girlsigh:

5. Here is the clutch with the mirror in the front pocket. NOTE~! The mirror cannot fit in the fton part of the clutch, it fits in the back and give sit some 'reinforcement' to the clutch

[​IMG]

6. Ooooooo, I love that!!!!! Very nice! :tup:

7. it's lovely and in my favourite colour too! congrats!

8. Wowza, gorgeous :tup: How do you use it, where do you take her to? I always seem to need handles or a strap! :shame:

9. :tup: Stunning. Love all your recent purchases, you have great taste! I am dying to get an envelope clutch too. Looks so classy and fits a ton. I''m sold!

10. MORE pictures!!!! (haha~ rate my thread 4 stars!!!) :graucho:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

Another action shot with a LOUIS VUITTON NIMBUS PM!! Measures: 14 X 11 X 3 " or in CM- 36 X 28 X 8

12. And against a Coach Carryall #9290!!!! Measures 14X 10 X 5 or in CM 36 X 26 X 13

[​IMG]

13. And against a humongo size 228 (the largest size Chanel flap on EARTH!) which measures 14 X 8 X 3.75 or in CM's 36 X 20 X 10

[​IMG]

14. :roflmfao: I'd take her to the gas station is I needed too!

My son's firsts words were "where's the strap????"

Not to be all Kimora-like

15. :heart: thank you!!!!

The envelope is a lot bigger than portrayed :yes: