Who would've expected that Vernis could get discolored SO badly?

does that happen to ALL the vernis colors? that sucks! i want an amarante piece (it would be my first vernis), but if it has the possibility of discoloring, i don't know...

^^ I doubt that you will notice amarante discolouring...it's quite dark.

I also doubt that discoloring will be that noticeable on pomme d'amour...I think the quality of vernis has improved over the last couple years. You see perle discolouring, but it is never as extreme as this!

does that happen to ALL the vernis colors? that sucks! i want an amarante piece (it would be my first vernis), but if it has the possibility of discoloring, i don't know...
I wouldn’t worry about the amarante discolouring. I asked my SA specifically about that the other day, about colour transfer, discolouration or fading of the colour. She said that the amarante is resistant to all of those unlike the other colours, that’s why they like it so much. Ahh but I guess the cost for all those improvements is the fingerprint issue though :rolleyes:

Does anyone else find it insane that these bags turn like this? From all of the posts it sounds like A LOT of the lighter colors do this and it is just sort of expected. I never knew that it was even a possibility. For the price of these bags, I wouldn't think it would do that.

Anyone else think this is sort of "wrong" for better lack of a word?