Who would you want to collaborate with Tokidoki for making handbags?

1. There is this rumor saying that tokidoki is going to collaborate with another handbag designer to make more bags after tokidoki is ending. I know tokidoki is collaboratiing with Hello kitty also. Who else do you want tokidoki to collaborate with? Louis vuitton? burberry? etc?
  2. Loop NYC! or Matt & Nat!
  3. i agree with the lopp nyc, i'd like to see a betsey johnson colab eventhough she isn't "known" for purses.
  4. Tano handbags because they have different colored leathers. I think a Toki lining inside would be cool.
  5. I think a "tokidoki for Moopiland" would be cute!! One of my friends is the creator of Moopiland (http://moopiland.com) and makes clothing, bags, and accessories. Her Moopiland characters and the tokidoki characters would be cute together!!

Also I'm not a fan of LV, but I think a "tokidoki for Louis Vuitton" would be cute if they did something like the Murakami collection with the smiling blossoms!!

As much as I looooooooove Coach, I can't see that collaboration. *lol*
  6. Tokidoki & Louis Vuitton hahahaha ;]

Might be cool?
  7. paul frank? lol
    i think that might be an interesting combo - they are two different styles but dosen't seem to be too conflicting...
  8. Yak Pak is another brand I thought of. Their bags are made out of canvas cloth and they use different solid color linings.
  9. Ooh, I hadn't thought of LOOP right away, but that would be cool.
  10. oooh, paul frank! i love his ellie and peanut characters, and would just die if they made a bag with them on it.

i'm looking forward to the lesportsac-stella mccartney collaboration. i love her blend of high fashion, organic, and sportiness, and i'm so very curious how this will translate into lesport bags.
  11. harajuku lovers
  12. I think it's might be HK (Hello Kitty)...some of the bags that came out not to long ago starting to look pretty bright, and something that would be part of Tokidoki...