Who would you want to be the next LV model?

glily said:
Younger:
1. Natalie Portman, although I don't think she would ever do it.
2. Keira Knightly (sp?)
3. The really mean girl from "Mean Girls"... I can't remember her name. She was also in Wedding Crashers...Megs, you know who I am talking about.

Older: I would love to see some diversity. How about Selma Hayack or Lucy Lui. AND, I know this will not be a popular choice, but giving that she is obviously a fan of the brand, Angelina Jolie.

Those are great suggestions! I love Lucy Liu!! I agree that Charlize would be good. I think that LV is trying too hard to appeal to a much younger audience, we all know about the "Mary Kate" and now Lohan, ugh, she's just not the class act that I would like to see represent my fav lux brand, and it is funny/ironic that she worked for Dooney, and LV has that ongoing lawsuit with them, weird.

I second Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron - both are classic, timeless beauties!

As for targeting a younger market I think someone like Jessica Alba or Kate Bosworth would be a much better choice than LiLo. I'm just not a fan of hers.

Paris Hilton...NOT! I honestly don't know. Someone who's classic and beautiful. Maybe Angelina Jolie? I just don't picture Lindsay Lohan as the next LV girl, especially after she was the D&B girl.

Someone in their mid-30's to 40's. Elegant. I'd love to see Halle or Demi (both currently attached to Versace). I'd also like to see Selma Hayak represent LV. To me, the line started going down-hill with J Lo. MJ is taking the brand to places I never thought I would see it go. Downhill......... I understand the marketing but it's not always about the bottom line. He's taking away the class of LV.

Lucy Liu maybe. Someone older who brings some more class to the bag. I'm missing Uma, she was a great model for LV.

If younger, Scar Jo (even tho she did an ad) again.

Charlize Theron, but like someone said, she seems loyal to Dior.
I actually think SJP would do an LV ad...I mean, she did an ad for Gap! But I don't picture her for LV
And I also agree with Rachel McAdams. Love her!