Who Wore What @ The S.A.G Awards

Brenda Strong is liquid black in Ali Rahimi.

sag-JamesDenton.jpg

Amid whisperings that her relationship with crooner Michael Bolton is kaput, Nicolette Sheridan threw on her eat-your-heart-out dress for the SAGs. Well done.
After smokin' the LA Lakers, Phoenix Suns star Tony Parker rushed to the red carpet to join fiancée Eva Longoria (in Vera Wang)for a round of SAG press

sag62.jpg

Eddie Murphy

I think it's so wonderful for Eddie Murphy to have first the Golden Globe, and now the SAG Award. (Hopefully, he'll be an Oscar winner, too.)

Sure he's done so many wonderful movies (Both Shrek movies, Boomerang, both Dr. Dolittle movies, Life).

But with both this picture and the Golden Globe picture, the only thing running through my head is a line from his standup comedy routine:
"This is life, this is MY house!"

Actually, it's "You don't wash your ass, Eddie!" but the other one was cleaner.

(It's not about what he says, it's about how he says it. He does the funniest impression of his father when he's drunk.)

When the cast of 'Grey's Anatomy' won for ensemble cast in a drama series, Ellen Pompeo said, "It's worth mentioning the members of our cast who are not here," but then stumbled over exactly who was missing, including Kate Burton and Isaiah Washington.

THank you all for the pics. They're great!
My favorites are Reese Witherspoon, who looked stunning, and Eva Longoria with her fiancee, as a couple they looks soo cute and gorgeous together. I also liked Demi Moore, Mariska Hargitay and Jada Pinkett Smith.