[​IMG]
    Ellen Pompeo and Chris Ivery

[​IMG]
    Keisha and Forest Whitaker

[​IMG]
    Helen Mirren

[​IMG]
    Mary Louise Parker

4. 'My Name is Earl' star Jaime Pressly shows off her ever-growing baby bump (not to mention her Cuban babydaddy) in a slate green Badgley Mischka number.

[​IMG]

5. Queen of the red carpet (and double SAG nominee) Cate Blanchett turns it out in a dazzling gold Armani Prive gown.
    [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]
    Reese Witherspoon

[​IMG]
    Heather Graham

[​IMG]
    Mariska Hargitay

7. As per usual, Demi Bore and Ashton Snoozer walked past fans and autograph-seeker with complete indifference.
    [​IMG]

Alberta Ferretti gown with cascading ringlets – and the ultimate accessory, husband Ashton Kutcher

8. Mariska Hargitay keeps it clean and sophisticated in Carolina Herrera.[​IMG]

9. America Ferrera Is All Thanked Out

Photo by: Mark J. Terrill / AP [​IMG]She must have said it all when she accepted her Golden Globe: Named outstanding actress in a comedy series, Ugly Betty's America Ferrera joked, "I am completely out of things to say!"

30 Rock's Alec Baldwin, rumored to be single again, thanked "Nicole" (longtime girlfriend Nicole Seidel?) for "all your love and all your kindness and all your friendship" when accepting his award for best actor in a comedy.

Helen Mirren is going to need a bigger mantel: The Golden Globe winner was named best actress in a TV movie/miniseries for Elizabeth I.

Her Elizabeth I costar Jeremy Irons won best actor in a TV movie/miniseries, but told the audience, "Whenever I start a job, (I) feel like a plumber."

10. [​IMG]
    The Desperate Housewife is the picture of understated elegance in an iridescent Vera Wang gown with dove gray detailing and Verdura jewels.

11. [​IMG]
    KYRA SEDGWICK

Nominated for her role in The Closer, the Golden Globe winner gets seriously slinky in a beaded vintage Hervé Leger gown and earrings made just for her by her sister-in-law.

12. [​IMG]
    AMERICA FERRERA

Leaving any traces of Ugly Betty on set, the nominated actress is radiant in a forest green chiffon gown and berry lips.

13. [​IMG]
    Julia Louis-Dreyfus

[​IMG]
    Will and Jada Pinkett Smith

[​IMG]
    Katherine Heigl

14. [​IMG]
    JOY BRYANT

Nominated as part of the Bobby ensemble cast, the actress sizzles in a scarlet chiffon gown and loose curls

15. [​IMG]
    Anne Hathaway

[​IMG]
    Teri Hatcher

[​IMG]
    Nicollette Sheridan