Who wore it better Catherine Bell or Britney Spears?

1. Who wore it better Catherine Bell or Britney Spears?

2. wow the dress looks bad on both of them. its really hard to look at. I guess I vote for catherine.
  3. Hate the dress, but I didn't even have to look at the pics to give my answer: Catherine Bell.
  4. no question ask.. its catherine bell! :tup:
  5. Not a pretty dress...but definitely Catherine out of the two.
  6. I was thinking the same thing. There aren't many people who dress worse than Britney Spears.

My vote is Catherine too.
  7. Catherine, definitely. Though I agree with everyone else, it's not a great looking dress for either of them.
  8. yeah not much to choose from but im going to have to say Catherine bell as well
  9. So awful. Both are carrying bags that do not match that dress.
  10. As usual, Britney looks WAY overdone and costumey--girlfriend has no style! She still tries to dress the way she dressed her Barbie dolls at age 10! Catherine Bell looks better just by virtue of not having the 8 million matching red accessories, but that's the only reason--she hasn't really done anything to pull the dress together into a cute look.

It's a very specific type of dress--I could maybe picture someone pinup-like pulling it off--maybe Rose McGowan or Dita Von Teese, with sexy red 40's pumps and lipstick?
  11. i guess Catherine.. but I'm not even liking the dress to begin with.
  12. catherine. Brit has like 8 different shades of red on. lol
  13. Asking questions like this that involve BS are like asking ____ or ____ questions about Bush.. the answer is always 'not Bush.'
  14. That dress is yucky imo. But Briit definitely looked worse. :p
  15. Britney is wearing more clothes than normal...I'd say her in this comparison.