Who won the Brick Red Large Multipocket this week?

pinkyx13

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290202619662&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019

Just wanted to throw this out there, as there's probably a 90% chance one of our MJ ladies here probably snatched it up...

I saw a posting for this large brick red multipocket this week. I noticed that the location was local so I called there and asked to look at the bag before I decided to buy it. Well, someone apparently jumped on it and bought the bag while I was en route to the place. So in case it's one of you ladies... just wanted to give you all a heads up. The bag is in fairly good condition. Stitching is ok, however... it just didn't look as pristine as it appears to be in the photos. The leather looked more worn. There was a watermark on the front of the bag, and a pen mark on the back of it. I am guessing since the photos were taken with a white background, it enhanced it a bit. It's not in bad condition at all, but it does need some polishing.

Just an FYI to the new owner... :flowers:

^ Hey that was a cool post!!! Glad I didn't bid on it..but I remember that one..It did look great in the pics!!! I'm still trying to get the nerve to buy that denim one I want....eek...just shouldn't be spending the $$ right now....ugh I hate being a good girl!!!

lol EMMY. I know exactly what you mean. I'm sure all the ladies here can relate!

I was excited about this multipocket at first. This was, after all, THE bag that turned me onto MJ. It just didn't give me the goosebumps I remember the first time around.
boooo.... c'est la vie! She will come one day...