who won the black flat brass tote for 399?

1. like whoa.
  2. Omfg!
  3. werd
  4. g'night ladies, wish I'd been 20 seconds earlier onto eBay tonight ;)
    congrats to the winner!!!
  5. :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

i need to check eBay Canada more often :yes:
  6. Me!!!!!!!! I'm working from home since I'm not feeling very well and I heard an "angel" whisper to check eBay and as soon as I saw the pic, I didn't even read the description (what's new?) and hit BIN. I've been looking for one for a loooong time now.
  7. OMG OMG OMG the ONE time there is a bargain on ebay Canada and I miss it.
    Congrats to the winner!
  8. Thanks, ellewoods!

A few moons ago, I lost a 2001 brown pebbled tote to a lovely Pfer ....it was not meant to be at that time...and finally, the stars are with me this time. But to be honest, I'm still in a state of SHOCK but happy.
  9. HOLY SH** Congratulations!!!!! I never find deals like this. :crybaby: Enjoy, it is GORGEOUS!!!
  10. Thank you, powderpuff....and I am sure you will find deals like this in the future...
  11. Wow!!!! What a fantastic deal! You'll have to post pics as soon as you get it, it looks fabulous. And, I'm glad someone got it who was really wanting one.
  12. m1gr31n!!!!! Aww, I can't even be cranky about missing it, 'cuz you won it! :love: Congratulations! (And I'm sorry you're not feeling well, hope you feel better soon.)
  13. :shocked: :wtf: :nuts: :yahoo:

Congrats, m1g! What a score!! Can't wait to see your pics!!
  14. Circoit, Cate and LPpppppppppppppp...thank you.

LP:heart: , thanks for the get well soon wishes....

I promise to post pics as soon as I have it....I can't wait!
  15. :nuts: What a score!!!

Congrats m1gr31n! !!!! I'm sure this is the BEST medicine ever!! Post pics please! :yes: