Who wants a tokidoki ad?

awww so cuute!! I'd buy a Keroppi shirt but I dont like to wear shirts!! Why do I buy toki shirts then? I have no clue. Its the addiction buying them, not me :sweatdrop:

I have 2 friends that work at Sanrio! They're such big enablers :Push: But thanks to them, I always have new cell phone screen cleaners to use!

I don't like regular t-shirts, but I wear them to work a lot. So I bought it as a work shirt... especially for $10! Which Sanrio do your friends work at? I know someone who works at Sanrio Surprises at Pearlridge...

I should wear more shirts for work too (since its not revealing or anything like that) but if I can find tank tops, I buy those!! I like my armpits to breathe :lol:

They work at the Alas one! One of them is quitting soon though~

:roflmfao: I couldnt stop laughing xD

Ragdollia - I dont have a black umbrella either! LOL all of mine are Sanrio.. all different sizes too. My friends call me an umbrella dork. Its cool that you speak Mandarin!! Where did you learn the last 2 languages from?!! I can understand how you would know the first 2 but Mandarin and Italian?! Too cool :supacool:

i had a black umbrella once but it got lost and i never replaced it. what for! lol. as for the languages, i began learning mandarin at school, later went to an intensive course in taiwan for the summer(in my senior year at highschool). then i began learning italian by myself cause i got interested in the culture and all after i went to italy once when i was 14, then took an italian class at Uni to have better grammar skills and stuff like that. im better at understanding it both written and spoken but i still have a hard time talking it. i will obviously improve, eventually. ;)

:wtf: wow!! thats intense!! I speak English and um.. broken Cantonese Chinese :lol: Meaning, I shove English words into my sentences haha. Liiiiittle bit of Japanese cuz I started learning in freshman year of high school.

Horseshoes, smorshoes. Like I said, my armpits need to breathe :lol: I only get sweaty when I have sleeves on. Otherwise, Im fine :shrugs:

Hahaha. Well, you're thin so you don't have to worry about it... but the only time I would wear tank tops was back when I had cut arms... I really need to get back to those days! A couple years ago I used to go to the gym five days a week for three hours a day. Now I've become lazy and go about 3 - 4 days a week for about an hour and a half a day. :tdown: Not seeing results as fast!!

:wtf: wow!! thats intense!! I speak English and um.. broken Cantonese Chinese :lol: Meaning, I shove English words into my sentences haha.

hahaha! thats like meeh! :biggrin: yay im not alone *high fives* lol ...but i think my chinese is more broken than yours :lol: ...i also learned mandarin in my senior year of college and now i forgot most of it cuz i dont practice it :P...*sigh* ...and i know a lil bit of chamorro (local language) and spanish (from high school)

woww...my dad would DIE if i was more like you Ragdollia...he wants me to learn mandarin because he thinks it'll be useful in the future since i'm a business major. i agree, it'd be nice to know it but i'm too lazy to go learn it -___- but thats pretty awesome that you took the initiative to go learn all those languages!