Who wants a tokidoki ad?

1. I know maya_exquisite got some ads from the free japanese magazines we get here in hawaii, but if you didnt get a chance to snag one with her, I have some!!:yahoo:

[​IMG]

Sooo.. send me a PM letting me know your interested. I just woul want you to send a self addressed envelope for it, send it to me and I will send it back. I "stole" about 10 (well, i mean, they are free, so not really stole, but you know.) so thats about as much as I have. Oh, and I am moving on Friday, so it might be easier to wait until I get to Cali unless you PM me fast!!:yes:

Note to mods: I am not selling or harassing anyone, these are free to whoever wants them! :yes:

2. geez I was trying to type so fast that I had to correct all my typos ... I sure hope I typed fast enough :sad:

3. Hey Brandee, where did you get those from? LOL. I didn't notice it had the cactus kitty on it haha.

*wow, i saw some people sell these on eBay...*

4. :true: i've only been seeing one person sell this ad on eBay actually lol... but yeah they're selling them for like $12 shipped it's a free mag too :noggin:

5. $12 pure profit. But, I shall not say anything...

6. ah well... u kno that'll be me after i distribute the free comic-con tokidoki goods to u ladies ;) comic-con is all about the pure profit :lol:

7. haha yes jenn, gotta help the tokidoki sisterhood! lucky you who can go. :drool: lol

8. tehlilone, you are sooo lucky you are going to comic con! i almost convinced my husband to go to san diego during that time for vacation. we honeymooned there and he absolutely loves san diego so it wasn't a hard sell! it just isn't going to work out because of some commitments we have. :sad:

please take lots of pictures to show us!

9. when is comic con? will I be able to make it???

10. tokidokilover - i think it's the end of july, like a four day weekend. you definitely have to go!

11. Hey Brandee, are those the ones in Waiks? I dont remember seeing them around :confused1:

12. so i was browsing through eBay as usual.. and guess who is selling the free ads... our friend of the thousand lawsuits. :roflmfao: yeah, sue me for this comment. im still waiting for the last one.

13. miss dana- yep! its the green kau kau magazine, they are on the back of the mag!

ragdollia- yup! I know!! 12 profit, but we are the "bad" guys!

14. O__O lol...

Jenn -- I think the comic-con stuff is a bit different lol. If I don't go this year...I might end up wanting to get some of your stuff hahaa...evilbay eh? LoL.

15. oooh i want to go then!!

we should plan a meet up for that too!!!