Who Thinks They Have The Prettiest Red Bag????

1. Please let me see your red bags. I want one this year but I am really picky about the color red, style, everything. Help.

Please show me yours. Thank you,:heart: thank you.

2. this is not my bag, i chanced upon the pic in a local site.
    hoping that you may like it as much as I do. :love:
    I have been looking for a red chanel bag too.

experts, pls help me to ID it
    how much will this be?
    TIA

[​IMG]

3. I really love it!!! Maybe it will be the one,:yahoo: but I really want to see lots of other styles. Many thanks

4. It is the most beautiful red bag I have ever seen. Drooling...

5. Red Classic Flap

Hil, I too am searching for the perfect red Chanel :cry:

6. I have to say I really love my bordeaux diamond shine flap with silver hardware. I have not learned how to get pictures up here yet, but I need to because it really is beautiful.

7. I am also searching for the perfect red bag. I would love the lambskin medium classic with silver HW:love: :love: .

8. Me too :love:

9. I have the red modern chain tote (smaller size) and to me it is the perfect red, "everyday" bag. Not too dressy, plenty of room and a fantastic shade of red!

10. That red Chanel flap is beautiful. I need something in red too.

11. here is mine in the medium-large size (A0112) in caviar leather. i went through ALOT of trouble and drama for this bag so she means alot! :heart:

note: it is not patent i know all the light is making it look shiny in the pic. it is definitely matte :yes:

according to Stacey from Chanel customer care, the colour is a continuum of a 2003 timeless classic bag. the colour code is 91759RED if anyone is interested.

[​IMG]

12. OMG, my jaws literally dropped at the sight of that Red Caviar Flap. I never imagined red CAVIAR could be this pretty! I could drop dead and go to heaven if the SS '07 red caviar turns out like this. Love that shade of red!

13. I'll post a pick of mine tomorrow... (camera's in the car, and I'm tooooooo tired to get it).

-Leamington:heart:

14. The color code for the red for SS2007 is different from the one that frayed posted for her red bag. I'm definitely getting a red classic flap from SS2007.:yahoo:

Here's my newest red bag - Louis Vuitton Pomme D'Amour Vernis Leather (you didn't say it had to be Chanel:p ):

Mons Roxbury Inside 001.jpg Mons Roxbury Inside 002.jpg
  15. omg ladies now i have to add a red bag to my "want list"