Who the hell is Larry?

1. eBay: Authentic Balenciaga Arena City Classic Rosa bag $1195 (item 260028238516 end time Sep-11-06 14:54:20 PDT)

Black canvas interior with the "Balenciaga Paris" Silver Tag the Serial Number Comes with cosmetic mirror and Detachable shoulder strap. Controlato cards and tags. Inside zipper pocket and an outside zipper pocket. Soft and supple 100% DISTRESSED leather. Serial code at the back of the SILVER PLATE. MARKED LARRYS at the back of the MAIN ZIPPER (most sellers think it says lampo, but authentic Balenciaga bags do not cleary print Lampo but says Larrys in script...If you look at an authentic bag closely you can make it out).

:confused1:

Is the bag real at least?

2. So...the seller is saying that the zippers on authentic B bags say LARRY instead of Lampo???? :confused1:

Weird.....

3. This is the funniest thing I have seen in a week.

4. I think that she's just reading it wrong :s LOL :lol:

5. Well the zipper on my bbag doesn't say LARRY!

:roflmfao:

6. I love that she writes that "other sellers will tell you it's Lampo.." Geez, clueless.

7. That is hilarious.

8. this is very funny....
    Larry???

9. I her defense, I guess it DOES look a little like "Larry"
    [​IMG]
    Look CLOSELY.

HEEEEEE!!!!

10. This is too funny!

11. :roflmfao:

12. but then wut about the O in the end??? how does that make it larry? lol this is really funny. maybe he doesnt know how to read or has bad vision for small objects?

13. Larry-o?

14. Time for some bifocals for this seller...

15. hahahah:roflmfao: :roflmfao: