Who still wears the tracksuits?

I only wear mine that are plain, without any of the glitzy glam on the back. I think they're adorable with jeans for a comfy look. I only have one pair of sweats left but never pair it with its matching hoodie... But I do wear them fairy regularly, just not when I need to actually GO somewhere.

I still love them to death, but I don't wear them outside the house anymore unless it's to walk the dog. And I no longer pair the pants with the matching hoodies. If I do wear Juicy velour pants with a Juicy hoodie, they're both different colors (my fave combo being white pants + black hoodie). The pants are strictly home wear now. The hoodies, I occasionally wear them with jeans or a skirt as plain casual wear.

katierose said:
I see a lot of young women and teens at the mall with JC track suits, so it seems people are still wearing them. Some mix and match, but some wear the jacket and the pants together. I see a lot of gals in the jackets out and about.

I do too, but I'm in Florida. We are a little more garish than average down here. :smile:

I mostly wear them out when I am being active..jeans just aren't comfortable for long walks or chasing a dog through the park.

For those who say you don't like them, what do you wear for athletic wear?
There are only so many "fashionable" options..there are juicy sweats, yoga pants, sweatshirts, leggings with t shirts or shorts..that's about it.

I live in a colder climate, so a lot of the year I can't run around in shorts or leggings..so what else is there for ladies who live in similar climates?

I love them! :yahoo:
I love the velour feel, as George Constanza said on Seinfeld, "I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable." <-- LOL!!!!

I don't wear them to the mall, or to dinner, but for day time wear around the house, grocery store, quick lunch w/ a friend, the movies, or at night when Im freezing. Its just nicer to look at than jammies. One of my pet peeves is seeing adult women running around town in pajama bottoms. Ugh!!!!

MINE TOO!!! haha I just wanna say, "leave the pajamas at home!" The only people who can KIND OF get away with it are kids and preteens-- only because I did when I was that age. But now I see why my dad hated it when I did... :blush:

Back to topic-- I don't own any of the pants, but I own a jacket that is super comfy that I wear out and about. ;)

This is my first post!!! So exciting!

I actually have a tendency to wear the pieces seperatley even though I always buy them together. I prefer the pants with a tshirt and the hoodie with jeans.

The sizes are crazy though. I'm a small in pants and a large in the hoodie. I wish the pants were just a bit more high rise and I think I'd wear them more.