Who "should" be the new face of Chanel?

1. Since we are discussing the new possible face of Chanel (Little Miss Cobain), who would you like to see and why? I would :heart: either Liya Kebede or Charlize Theron because they are both super gorgeous and super classy!

2. I like the Olsen twins and Rachel Bilson. They're cute and Chanel bags look great on them!

3. Miranda Kerr!

4. I think Lindsay Lohan, since she wears Chanel so often. But she does lack class, so maybe Jessica Beil.

5. I think Cameron Diaz would be a great choice.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. This is a toughie...I think it should be somene over 35 who is a classic beauty, like the flap!! Hmmmm, I have to think about this one...

7. hmmm....haven't think of who can be the new face as this person has to be mature not too young!

8. Charlize was a great idea, she's looked wonderful in Dior couture. Although I think it's been discussed it's sometimes hard dressing her because of her slightly broad yet taller frame.

I think Claudia was such a clever pick. I'd like to see Chanel rebirthing the idea of the supermodel and pick a top model to rock it. Like Coco Rocha for Balenciaga.

9. I'd like to see a real model as the new face for Chanel, not a celebrity. I miss the days when I used to open an issue of Vogue and see all the supermodels doing wonderful poses in fabulous clothes. But these days the covers of fashion magazine is always an actress like Kate Hudson and St.John ads feature Angelina Jolie. I'd rather see Elizabeth Hurley doing Estee Lauder perfume ads than Gwyneth Paltrow. (Even though Hurley did some acting later, she's always a "model" to me.)

All my cosmetics used to be Chanel just because I'd look at pics of ads done by Kirsty Hume and go :drool: when she was their cosmetic face years ago. And that's why I loved seeing Kristy Turlington and Claudia Schiffer at Chanel site these days. But I could kind of see why fashion houses are having hard time having a real model as their muse, as young models these days are not that exciting as models like Carmen Kaas. As matter of fact, the only "young" model I am fond enough of to know the name these days is Gemma Ward.

10. Angie Harmon. I want to look like her when I'm her age!

11. I would prefer not to see someone like Lohan or the Olsens as the face of Chanel because all they exude to me is scandal and personal issues, not grace and class like Chanel should evoke. I would love Charlize, but she's all over Dior right now so that might be odd. I don't think the face of Chanel needs to be trendy or super popular. In fact I think that only makes the bags more appealing to teens who can't afford them, increasing the popularity of fakes. A model would be great- someone classic but unique who isn't in tabloids every week. I would love to see Alek Wek as the new spokesperson. She's gorgeous, classy and her skin tone would look gorgeous against the new metallics. She would be a great change to who they normally have. Hands down she's my pick :tup:

12. I would love to see Gemma Ward :biggrin:

13. i have an idea, what if chanel's face is one of Chanel's own SA, the most inteligent, most helpful, and the most knowledgeable chanel SA in the world! who else is better presenting Chanel other than chanel sa? this way, we also get profit out of it, our sa becoming more attentive, more willing to help us and more knowledgable. haha just a crazy toughts..

14. I'd love to see a gorgeous french girl! someone like Emmanuelle Beart or Virginie Ledoyen:

Emmanuelle:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Virginie:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Ohh I LOOOOVE Miranda Kerr! I've been a fan for several years now and am so happy that she is getting so much exposure now. Only thing is she looks so happy happy and the Chanel campaigns always have models who look a bit mysterious.. I loved Daria, she was fantastic.