who owns hermes clothing?

1. Oh dear.......stay away from the RTW, H. Stay away from the RTW! It's so addicting!!!!!

Nice sweater-dress though..........

2. i was thinking rose too! isn't it just GORGY? i have been wanting a cashmere dress for sooo long...

3. I have a few pieces. very select classic pieces that are nice and fun. expensive but very nice.

that is a fab piece! someone should grab it!

4. Fantastic dress!!

5. I have to admit I own a couple of things (but just a couple since they are soooo expensive)
    For what's regarding they cashmere, I must really say that it's top top quality.
    Thak god this dress is not my size.

6. I have a double faced black cashmere unconstructed wrap coat........ from martin margiela collection i paid an arm and a leg for it but i love it

7. ^^^:wtf: A coat...buying a coat at H can really hurt...

8. yes it hurt it was the same price as a kelly --back in '03 I think. i do love the coat and get ridiculous compliments from all quarters.........strangers ...........its nuts BUT i have always regretted spending the money on it. I am not big on clothes................

9. I own a couple of things as well.
    Sweaters, Cardigans, slipovers and the like...

Their designs throughout the men's department are kind of "basic" and I generally find, that most of the stuff goes with everything!...you just gotta like it ;).

I also agree, that their cashmere is definitely worth the expense...

10. I have a gorgeous coat that I LOVE and a lace dolly dress.

11. Hermes RTW is VERY addictive...:p Once you have one, you can't stop keep buying and buying every season...:drool::drool::drool: I jump on all of Hermes lace and mink pieces:heart:!

12. H...

I love H clothing...I have a few shirts, sweaters, pants, and a skirt...

The sweater I wore for our little private opening was Hermes...

And when it goes on sale...it goes on sale!!!!

13. omg who boought that set??? i am sooo happy for you!