Who ordered from the AR sale, & what did you order?

^that's tough! the conteen will probably fit more, like notebooks and papers, as mentioned earlier, and can also be held over the shoulder which makes it somewhat more convenient when u want the hands-free option...but the edith is just so cute and seems to be shaped kind of similar to the LV speedy in size and when you look at it from the side... what do you plan to use the bag for? Also, if you prefer whisky color, then you should go for the conteen, whereas the edith loaf is now only available in chocolate...!

I just purchased a chocolate Edith loaf !!! OMG, these sales are bad!!! I got my first ever Chloe (a lovely aubergine paddy, so chic!) a couple of weeks ago from the NAP sales and now an Edith! I would never have gotten these bags at regular price even though they are so adorable. This forum is baaaaaaaaaaad. ;)

Completely agree! :yes: I bought the paddy and loaf in the short period I've joined this forum...

I couldn't stop myself - just ordered a choco Edith loaf - she'll look great next to my whiskey Edith! :yes:

The question is...how does this fit into my purse ban? :shrugs:

I'm so wishy-washy! Reading all the posts convinced me to change my order, I cancelled the Loaf, and ordered the Conteen in Whisky.

I think the Loaf would be too much like a Baby Edith- and I already have the Medium Edith. I try to stay away from getting multiple bags that are too alike.

The Conteen style would be like a totally different bag, and the larger size and shoulder length handles were factors in the decision too. I hope I love it!

I got my chocolate edith loaf tonight. I like the style, but honestly I am not too thrilled about it. I guess I am not into that leather, kinda hard and as we all know it is supposed to have some markings or irregularities, but I guess that's just not my favorite type of leather. I would definitely not buy it at its full price, now that it's half off, I guess I will keep it and probably try to use it as an everyday bag that I can abuse a little bit. The 2 things I love about this bag is the look of it (style) and the chocolate color.