Who makes this bag?...

1. A little help from anyone that may know??

Who makes this bag, featured as one of the the choices on the "Purse-nality" quiz on Glam.com, found in the board game section. I think it is adorable and would make a great casual bag!!

Any ideas would be appreciated! :flowers: TIA!!

2. *bump*

Anyone know anything?? Any guesses??

They are a couple ppl in the board games section wondering now! LOL...

TIA! :yes:
  3. If I had to label it, I would say to check Juicy Couture. :yes:
  4. I know Marc Jacobs did a satin collection w/i the last 6 months or so. That's my best guess.
  5. Thanks ladies!

I've emailed glam too, so we will see who knows something first!! I think it would be adorable for going out, depending on how big or small it is...
  6. Jimmy Choo maybe?
  7. Waaahhhayyy! Well done Luna :yes:
    Ever since I saw this thread I have been curious to know which designer made that bag!
  8. YEA!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

:woohoo: Well... now that we know who makes it, I can start searching for one... unfornuately its so old - I probably don't have a shot in the dark of finding it...

Whew.... Thanks Luna!! You ladies are the best!!
  9. ^ There is a similar (not exact) one by MJ on eBay now. It ends tonight. Good luck!
  10. Thanks for the detective work Luna!
    Unfortunately considering the limited availability of MJ bags in Australia anyway I doubt I'd be able to find a 2005 one (can't even find a stam bag here!:sweatdrop:). Thank you Bags4Bubbles for starting the thread...let me know if you get it and if so you must post pretty pics!