ID these SHOES, please

I believe this pair is from a designer brand however could not think of the name.

Does anyone know about this?

Thank you all. xx
View attachment 3472885 View attachment 3472886
Hard to say, normally I would guess Louboutin's Lady Peep, but they clearly lack the red sole. Do you happen to have a larger image? It's hard to read the detail at the toe; I can't tell if it's just a regular peep toe or if there's some sort of crossover.

how about this? thanks all.
View attachment 3473665
A dupe of Guiseppe Zanotti in silver, I think. Original source of that image.

The ashley graham & cate blanchett posts have me thrown for a loop right now, sorry guys!
Just in case anyone else wants to pipe up on blanchett's platforms, larger images might help, though they are blurry.
1, 2, 3

Hard to say, normally I would guess Louboutin's Lady Peep, but they clearly lack the red sole. Do you happen to have a larger image? It's hard to read the detail at the toe; I can't tell if it's just a regular peep toe or if there's some sort of crossover.

A dupe of Guiseppe Zanotti in silver, I think. Original source of that image.

The ashley graham & cate blanchett posts have me thrown for a loop right now, sorry guys!
Just in case anyone else wants to pipe up on blanchett's platforms, larger images might help, though they are blurry.
1, 2, 3
Thank you for your help:smile: