Who makes good shoes?

1. Hello everyone,

Just wonder who make the best shoes? Manolo Blanik... who else? I'm looking for black flats.
  2. London Sole makes great flats for around $160+
  3. Lanvin flats are the best I've ever tried, very solid construction and soooooo comfy, but they are hard to find unfortunately. I bought a pair of Manolo Blahnik flats but had to return them because the pointy toe box was squishing my toes, I guess it just depends on the shape of your feet whether you can wear them. I think there may be some that are less pointy though. Good luck!
  4. Thanks. Don't think I can find Lanvin in Perth, Australia! Been looking at Ferragamo... See how it goes. Can't find Monolo either!
  5. Great question. What about Delman?
  6. I like Marc by Marc Jacobs for flats. They're definetly not the best quality shoe you can buy (although they're not bad at all) but I love the styles.
  7. My favorite black flats are my Cynthia Rowley "Skate" pair. They required 1 day of breaking in but now are very comfortable. London Sole is okay, but for casual wear only for me- their shoes aren't as structured or professional looking as some other flats.
  8. ^ Wow! There are some great shoes in there! Thanks for this! I may blog her in the near future, do you mind?