Who loves their timeless clutch?

1. I just bought one over the phone from Bloomie's/South Coast Plaza - it will arrive next week. Black lambskin...will I love it? :cutesy:

2. i HAVE ONE And love it.. yOU CAN FIT SO MUCH INTO IT..mINE IS RED... gOOD LUCK WITH YOURS

3. mines black, love it!! it really holds alot, hope you love it!!I dont mind carrying a bag at all it's just so nice it looks good with jeans or a dress, hopefully you'll love it!!

4. I have the black lambskin too. You will love it! Super soft, I think it's sexy in the lambskin.

5. I love mine :tup:

6. :tup: Love it! I just used my black caviar for the first time yesterday, and looooove it. I was surprised at how much it can actually hold and I can already tell that I'll be using this bag for years to come. So versatile!

7. I have the black caviar. Love it! Just used it for brunch last Sunday. =o)-

8. dont have one yet but desperately want one!

9. I love mine!! Its holds so much! I went with the caviar in black than got it in white caviar. It holds a lot more than you would think by sight. LOVE IT!! Good luck with yours!!

10. i have the timeless clutch in bronze python and LOVE it. i think you will love yours, too!

11. hell yeah, you will adore it lol.

I just got mine, and want another already lol ;)

cant wait to see piccies when yours arrives :biggrin:

12. I adore mine!

13. I have it i white lambskin and adore it! Enjoy yours.

14. I have it black caviar... loves it!

15. I have the clutch in black caviar and think it's so wonderful. I'm sad that wedding season is pretty much over for me, save two, because I would have been carrying this baby all summer long!

The lambskin is gorgeous to me as well but I'm too much of a brute to carry a lambskin clutch with ease...