Who loves Radley bags?

Yes yes - I love these bags! The little scottie dog logo is so cute, they are a British brand and are widely available in dept stores here. Definitely on my wish list (though that list gets more and more crowded!)

They're very popular where I live and they're also pretty affordable as they have wide selection of sizes, designs and prices. I've had a couple and they're good quality, well made, easy to care for and the leather is always good quality. They change their designs frequently, mainly seasonally. Some can be quite fun and girly but others are more for everyday. From looking at their website, I think they seem to be getting a lot more fashionable and those bags they've got on their home page look really good!

I have quite a few Radley bags :yes: This is the one I have today

19-03-07_143710.jpg

I'm looking to get one of the Signature range soon, there's always a few on ebay!

I have a Walkies pochette, so cute! Very pleased with the quality. I hope a Walkies in the larger size doesn't pop up in the USA or I will be forced to buy it as well.

I'd never heard of them until just now. They look cute! I noticed several on their site that I like a lot. Anyone know if they are available anywhere in the U.S.?