Who is your favourite fashion designer[1]?and favourite label[2]???

1. [1]i just looove John Galliano....
    [2]and of course gucci...
  2. Great thread.

I love Italian fashion, naturally D & G, Prada and [SIZE=-1]Valentino are my 3 top favorite designers.

3. Love Miu Miu, Valentino, and Alice Temperly
  4. thanks..
    i just love fashion...
    and i like D&G is well...
  5. 1. Emilio Pucci
    2. Seven For All Mankind
  6. 1. Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs and Miuccia Prada are my absolute favourites.
    2. Marc Jacbos for its preppy look, Calvin Klein for the clean, sleek looks they churn out and of course, Marni for its eclectic & quirky looks.
  7. Donna Karan, Calvin Klein
    Emilio Pucci, Diane Von Fustenberg
  8. 1. Rei Kawakubo; L'Wren Scott; Nicholas Ghesquière; Alber Elbaz
    2. Lanvin; Balenciaga; Stella McCartney; Diane von Furstenberg
  9. 1. Jean-Paul Gaultier, Sonia Rykiel, and Albar Elbaz
    2. Fendi, Helmut Lang, and Gucci (only for F/W)
  10. designers - John Galliano, Nicolas Ghesquiere, Jean Paul Gaultier, Marc Jacobs..

labels - Dior, Balenciaga, JPG & MbMJ :biggrin:
  11. thanks all for your answers..
    because i was thinking noone likes my threads...
    this is just great..so u like me thred...so thanks...:smile:
  12. my favourite designers are muccia prada and vivienne westwood
    my favourite label is vivienne westwood too. she really appreciates a fuller female figure and her designs are so individual, very british though, apart from in china i dont think her things are appreciated for the masterpieces they are.
    i also love the british high street store coast. they arent very trend lead but the pieces are classic, well made and very flattering.
  13. Balenciaga..my Fav!.. for every day love AG jeans and a cashmere sweater, and my second addiction after my Bbags, the dreaded Ugg boots (sorry everyone!)
  14. 1. Karl, Nicolas Ghesquiere, Oscar.

2. Chanel, Hermes, Marchesa.
  15. Karl for Chanel, M. Prada (the new floral prints are gorgeous), Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan and Vivienne Westwood for being so creative! Labels I like - Coach, Balenciaga, MJ, LAMB